You’ve heard it a zillion times: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Turns out there’s more truth to that than you might think. Studies show apples have powerful health benefits, particularly when it comes to fighting chronic diseases that kill millions of people each year. Here’s a short list of how eating more apples can help keep you healthy, along with some apple-licious ways to add them to your meals.
10 Impressive Health Benefits of Apples
- Apples Are Nutritious.
- Apples May Be Good for Weight Loss.
- Apples May Be Good for Your Heart.
- They’re Linked to a Lower Risk of Diabetes.
- They May Have Prebiotic Effects and Promote Good Gut Bacteria.
- Substances in Apples May Help Prevent Cancer.
- Apples Contain Compounds That Can Help Fight Asthma.
- Apples May Be Good for Bone Health
- Apples May Protect Against Stomach Injury From NSAIDs
- Apples May Help Protect Your Brain
There are no reviews yet.